All morning I couldn’t wait to get to lunch time!
Well, duh! I love food and look forward to pretty much every meal or snack that I eat every day!
Oh, you mean besides that?
Ah, ok. That would be because I had the two leftover pieces of last night’s pesto pizza to enjoy.
I paired the pizza with a banana to complete the meal.
However, the banana definitely paled in comparison to the pizza.
I savored every. last. bite. of both pieces.
You will be seeing this pizza again my friends!
As I mentioned this morning, today was my last day of my “taking it easy” workout week. I seriously can’t wait to get back into a heavier workout schedule but I’m going to be careful not to over do it right off the bat and end up feeling run down and exhausted again.
Weekly Workout Schedule:
- Monday – 1 mile run with BoMF, 3 mile run after, Jillian Michaels Six Pack Abs
- it’s the first day for some new members of the BoMF group so we all are running their first mile as one group!
- Tuesday – 3 mile run, Group Power class
- Wednesday – BoMF run, additional run to get to 7 miles, Jillian Michaels Six Pack Abs
- Thursday – 4 mile run, Core and Arm/Leg Circuits
- Friday – 3 mile run, Jillian Michaels Six Pack Abs
- Saturday – 10 mile run
- Sunday – OFF
Off for the second half of the day at work before its time to celebrate my Mom!!!